[openbiblio-dev] challenge idea for open bibliography

Mark MacGillivray mark at odaesa.com
Fri Jan 7 01:37:05 UTC 2011

Hi to all on the openbiblio dev list.

The JISC open biblio project is planning to announce a challenge at
the end of next week, to get people to submit ideas and prototypes for
ways to use open bibliographic data. I am currently putting together a
web page on our project blog ( http://openbiblio.net ) which will hold
or link to all the necessary information, and I am hoping for some
comments from list members about our ideas. I have attached a text
file containing everything so far.

Please get back to me with any suggestions you have, but please don't
publicise beyond the list until we are ready to announce next week.

Thanks for any help you can give,

Mark
JISC open bibliography project