[openbiblio-dev] [ckan-dev] coding style

William Waites ww at styx.org
Wed Jan 26 21:07:02 UTC 2011

* [2011-01-26 20:59:03 +0000] David Read <david.read at okfn.org> écrit:

] I think where there is such a wide practice of projects happily using
] static / class methods (as you've noted), there are more important
] things we can spend our time discussing and improving. Such as running
] untested code in production, bugs not being tracked and unrun/failing
] auto-tests.

Well, no. This is particularly important in the UKLII mess that
Seb and James and I have been cleaning up and in preventing
similar bad practice from being introduced into openbiblio.

Do you have any specific untested code running in production or
failing tests that are concerning you at the moment? And as far
as I can see all the various bugtrackers are overflowing with
tickets so they seem to be being used...

-w
--
William Waites                <mailto:ww at styx.org>
http://eris.okfn.org/ww/         <sip:ww at styx.org>