[openbiblio-dev] model.base.local_path

Edmund Chamberlain emc59 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Mar 17 14:32:11 UTC 2011

> The important thing to remember is that the web interface
> represents the data in the store and the URIs are integral
> parts of that data. Because of this there is a difference
> between copying the data and importing it into your own
> namespace.
>
> Make sense?
>
> Cheers,
> -w

Yes and thanks. It actually did at the time, but may be a bit too
intensely logical for a first run by linked data virgins like me. I'll
try the other ordf import you supplied. I've also been attempting to
pull in some local Marc21. Can the commands/marc_loader.py script be run
simply from the command line? Presumably that goes through the open
Biblio stack for the necessary transforms.

cheers!

Ed

--
Edmund Chamberlain