[openbiblio-dev] Collections in Bibliographica

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Mar 29 10:02:31 UTC 2011

Great to see this!

A few comments:

  * Possible to manage permissions in collections? I want to be able
to: (i) create 'private' collections which are editable/viewable only
by me (ii) create collections which are world viewable but only
editable by me (iii) create collections which are only viewable and
editable by some pre-defined group (iv) create collections which are
world viewable but only editable by some pre-defined group (v) created
collections which are world viewable and world editable.
  * How can I add an item to the database?
  * Are there any plans for being able to reorder/sort items? E.g. by
title, author, date of publication, etc. The more sophisticated
browsing options there are the more useful the service is.

J.