[openbiblio-dev] Reading list evaluation

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon May 9 10:51:04 UTC 2011

Hi Christina,

We're currently developing a system called 'Bibliographica' which aims
to be a bit like Wordpress for making lists of publications. More
background on this here:

  http://jonathangray.org/2010/01/22/bibliographica/

You can see an alpha version of the site (with British Library data
loaded into it) here:

  http://bibliographica.org/

All the best,

Jonathan