[openbiblio-dev] updates from JISC open bib project

Mark MacGillivray mark at cottagelabs.com
Thu May 12 18:20:42 UTC 2011

This week we are working through the data we recently received from
PubMed and preparing a fresh instance of our bibliographica, which
will also have a SOLR index available. Additionally, we are working on
some visualisations which should show just how useful this sort of
open bibliographic data can be.

Ben, Will - is all going well with the plan to have some
visualisations, a new instance, and a SOLR index up by Sunday? Please
reply with some details to this on the dev list, so we can keep people
up to date with the coming changes.

Thanks,

Mark