[openbiblio-dev] Bibliographic Metadata Guide is now on Wiki !

John Mark Ockerbloom ockerblo at pobox.upenn.edu
Mon Nov 7 15:53:30 UTC 2011

I've added some comments to the "minimum" data elements for books
on the Etherpad.  (In particular, you can get by, and sometimes lack
data, for some of the items now marked "mandatory"; and some elements
show a little more variety than you might expect at first.)  Please
feel free to edit or respond to

    http://openbiblio.okfnpad.org/metadata-elements?

appropriately.

John