[openbiblio-dev] [pd-discuss] Public Domain Calculators

Primavera De Filippi pdefilippi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 13:03:19 UTC 2011

Hi Matt, and thank you for the feedback !
The idea was, however, not to modify the metadata that is taken from the
database, but to process it directly by means of sparql ASK queries.
So if bibliographica.org stores dates in the form of xsd:dateTime, we
should try and process them in that same format.. do you think that's
possible with sparql 1.0 ?