[openbiblio-dev] openbiblio catchup call today 1600 GMT

Mark MacGillivray mark.macgillivray at okfn.org
Wed Nov 16 15:47:48 UTC 2011

Hi Jim,

The aim of today is supposed to be to show a list of authors in the
search results though, as that was the last thing in your requirements
the last time we discussed them. e.g. showing the example of where
there is a record for an author, of type:author, and with various
suitable key/value pairs, so we can list them in the bibjson schema.
Is there not an example of such author details somewhere we could use?
I thought you had one you wanted to go over today.

Mark