[openbiblio-dev] next open biblio meeting

Mark MacGillivray mark.macgillivray at okfn.org
Mon Oct 31 16:31:37 UTC 2011

Hi all,

We will have a meeting on Wednesday 2nd November, 1600 UK time.  The
purpose is to review the bibserver code so far, and to decide what the
next sprint will focus on. Anyone wanting to work on the code or to
put forward a user story for consideration should join the call. I
will start an etherpad with agenda and send an email reminder before
the meeting.

We will also have a separate meeting later this week to review the
bibkn process and the bibjson schema. This will depend on
availability. Please let me know if you are interested in this, and
what times suit. I was hoping to get some documentation up about that
by now, but have failed - apologies. I will get it done by tomorrow
night though, and we can go over this at the meeting.

Mark