[openbiblio-dev] [pd-discuss] Bibliographic Metadata Guide

Primavera De Filippi primavera.defilippi at okfn.org
Tue Sep 6 11:20:04 UTC 2011

Hi Jim and everoyne,
thank you all for you feedback - any comment is greatly appreciated
and please do keep contributing !
A lot of discussion is currently going on in the Bibliographic
Metadata Guide's etherpad: http://okfnpad.org/metadata
I think it is important that the community is and remains involved in
this discussion because we want to reach a consensus from the
community.
So if anyone is either interested or concerned by the use of metadata
standards in the bibliographic area, take a look at the pad:
http://okfnpad.org/metadata
the most interesting sections at the moments are: ##Goals, and
##Issues to be addressed
any contribution and feedback is welcome   ;)
Thank you !