[openbiblio-dev] Fwd: [pd-discuss] Bibliographic Metadata Guide

Primavera De Filippi primavera.defilippi at okfn.org
Tue Sep 27 21:57:04 UTC 2011

Hi all,
given the current status of the Bibliographic Metadata Guide, perhaps
it is time for an online catch-up (skype call) with all the actual /
potential contributors.
The objective of the call would be to:
(1) go over what has already been done,
(2) identify the sections that still need more work, and
(3) open the floor to discussion to come up with a consensus regarding
our recommendations.

I suggest to make the call this Thursday 29th September around 16:00 (GMT)
please let me know if that is suitable for most of you, or else please
suggest a different time or date
Hope to hear from you soon !
Primavera

I notice Adrian Pohl asked about the metadata guide - sorry, I have
still to add to that, been very busy. Perhaps it is time for a small
online "event" to go over it? Perhaps suggest a skype call for all
interested parties, maybe later next week? You could go over what you
have so far, what still needs doing, where else you need feedback from
- that would also force people like me to give you some answers! Feel
free to suggest a time suitable for you via the pdw / openbiblio lists
- later afternoon is often better, so that any Americans are awake and
able to join.