[openbiblio-dev] JS editor component for BibJSON?

Tom Oinn tom.oinn at okfn.org
Mon Aug 6 09:38:09 UTC 2012

On 6 August 2012 10:35, Mark MacGillivray <mark at cottagelabs.com> wrote:

>> Yup, I'd seen that. What I'd really like is the ability to pass in a
>> function which accepts an element and a result object and is then left
>> to get on with populating the element with contents based on the
>> result, that would let me use e.g. a backbone view which I already and
>> mean I don't have to write a load of HTML in my code.
>

> I agree, but have not done that yet.

I'll patch it in then as that's what I need. I'm getting a few
problems with linkify failing to run and crashing the results
rendering phase in the current facetview from github btw - could be
because the examples of BibJSON I have are very sparsely populated or
might be back to the 'creating facetview when not attached to dom yet'
issue I've had before (it seems to really dislike that).

Tom

--
Tom Oinn
+44 (0) 20 8123 5142 or Skype ID 'tomoinn'