[openbiblio-dev] Medline and UKPMC bibliography

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Feb 2 09:07:41 UTC 2012

I am compiling a small bibliography by searching for "snowy owl" in UKPMC
and Pubmed. I haven't yet found how to export bibliography from UKPMC. The
Medline bibliography looks like:

PMID- 19894598
OWN - NLM
STAT- MEDLINE
DA  - 20091109
DCOM- 20100319
IS  - 1026-3470 (Print)
IS  - 1026-3470 (Linking)
IP  - 5
DP  - 2009 Sep-Oct
TI  - [Red-breasted goose colonies on the Taimyr Peninsula: factors
responsible for the
      proximity of goose nests to nests of peregrine falcons, rough-legged
buzzards,
      and snowy owls].
PG  - 559-68

This looks like RIS or an extended RIS. I think it will be valuable to
support it if we are going to use it as a central resource.

P.

--
Peter Murray-Rust
Reader in Molecular Informatics