[openbiblio-dev] reminder to use the mailing list

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Feb 2 09:40:05 UTC 2012

I know it's easy to forget but please can I remind us all to use the
mailing list for discussion.

* it is far easier to manage the discussion as there is a single simple
email address
* the mail archive lists clearly what we have discussed. It is searchable.
* it is inclusive. Everyone in the world can read and contribute.
* it advertises what we are doing.

There are very few areas which require closed mailing. The OKF modus
operandi is based on open mailing, open etherpads and open skype meetings
and it's why we make rapid progress and attract people.

P.

--
Peter Murray-Rust
Reader in Molecular Informatics