[openbiblio-dev] Datasets spreadsheet

Naomi Lillie naomi.lillie at okfn.org
Thu Feb 2 10:26:01 UTC 2012

 Hi Ross,

I've been trawling OpenBiblioDev archives for helpful info, and came across
this
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtbO6mZEvieCdDFzdkVNQld6Mnc5NEpGWVlRUVhvM3c#gid=0-
would it be ok with you if we link to this from the
openbiblio.net blog? One of my actions was to create and maintain a
database of available datasets and open-friendly organisations, and promote
this on the site... You have saved me a lot of work with the former so it'd
be great if we could show that off! Do let me know.

Regards,
Naomi

--
Naomi Lillie
Foundation Administrator and Community Coordinator (Open Bibliography)