[openbiblio-dev] Early notice of June event

Tom Morris tfmorris at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 15:58:00 UTC 2012

Oops, just realized that this went to the openbiblio-dev, not
open-bibliography.  My bad!  Certainly for JISC-funded efforts it
makes sense to do things exclusively in England (they're paying after
all).  I'll keep my eye on open-bibliography to see when things are
ready to expand outside of the UK.

Tom