[openbiblio-dev] Prix Ars Electronica competition

Naomi Lillie naomi.lillie at okfn.org
Tue Feb 7 09:49:32 UTC 2012

Hi all,

This was raised at yesterday's OKFN projects call and I thought it might be
of interest to the Open Biblio community:
*http://www.aec.at/prix/en/kategorien/digital-communities/ *

You may already be aware of thsi but, if not, do take a look as this
competition is promoting social software, crowdsourcing etc.

The deadline for submissions is 2nd March - if anyone is interested in
taking this on do let me know as the OKFN will be able to support any bid
we wish to submit.

Regards,
Naomi

--
Naomi Lillie
Foundation Administrator and Community Coordinator (Open Bibliography)