[openbiblio-dev] Bibliographic metadata sets

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Feb 8 13:02:43 UTC 2012

On 8 February 2012 12:54, Etienne Posthumus <eposthumus at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8 February 2012 13:46, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> wrote:
>> The beauty of groups is you can boot them and add datasets to them
>> really quickly. E.g. here's a group I booted (with Mark and Etienne)
>> for datasets we want to import into BibSoup.net:
>
> Speaking of which, can you please add us as administrators to that group?

Of course -- I already suggested this in
https://github.com/okfn/bibserver/issues/167#issuecomment-3642734 but
needed you and Mark to sign up :-)

I've now added you Etienne and Naomi, but I still can't see a mark
macgillivray user :-)

Rufus

PS: anyone else feel they should be an admin let me know ;-)