[openbiblio-dev] Best practice for name format in BibJSON

Chris Maloney voldrani at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 19:26:06 UTC 2012

On the subject of names, rather than "firstname" and "lastname", it would
be better to use "given" and "family", I think.

The W3C has a nice page on "Personal names around the world", which every
developer should at least skim over once, I'd suggest:
http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-personal-names

Chris Maloney