[openbiblio-dev] installation problems

rich hardy ontouser at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 17:02:57 UTC 2012

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply!

I found some sample data in the 'tests' directory and added it with:

ordf -c development.ini -s --nocs openbiblio/tests/data/GB5006595.rdf

And I think i found the lenses in the 'lenses' dir.  There are 6 files:

contributor.n3    manifestation.rdf  search_result.n3
manifestation.n3  publisher.n3       work.n3

How can I add them with ordf?  I tried the following command:
ordf -c development.ini -s --noprov --nocs openbiblio/lenses/manifestation.n3

And got the following error:
xml.sax._exceptions.SAXParseException:
file:///home/davies/linguitious/src/openbiblio/openbiblio/lenses/manifestation.n3:1:0:
not well-formed (invalid token)

Thanks!
Rich.