[openbiblio-dev] Bibserver and APIs to online resources

Etienne Posthumus etienne.posthumus at okfn.org
Sun Jan 22 20:50:39 UTC 2012

On 22 January 2012 20:54, Peter Murray-Rust <pm286 at cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> Mark/Etienne,
> Is the RIS parser installed in the bibsoup.net Bibserver? I am interested in
> uploading the Unilever Centre pubications and creating a how-to on my blog.

No, there were some technical issues on the sysadmin side of the
bibsoup server that Mark was still investigating.
One way of checking to see if RIS is supported yet, is that it will
show up as an option in the upload screenwhen you upload a file from
your local PC. Right now it only shows:  bibtex, JSON and csv as
options.
Once the version on bibsoup is updated to the latest github code,
there will also be a RIS option.