[openbiblio-dev] Enriched BibJSON

Mark MacGillivray mark at cottagelabs.com
Mon Jun 25 11:24:02 UTC 2012

Hi Tom,

This sounds great. Returning bibjson with an extra "textus" field would be
fine. The idea is that bibjson should handle things it does not know. The
only complexity is around whether a key points to a string or an object -
and based on some other feedback, there is potentially some value in just
turning every key into an object, although that has not been done as of yet.

So yes, you can go ahead and use bibjson with a "textus" key in it.

Mark