[openbiblio-dev] Meet-up in Edinburgh on March 13th

Naomi Lillie naomi.lillie at okfn.org
Thu Mar 1 17:21:48 UTC 2012

Hi all,

For anyone in or near Edinburgh, or anyone able to travel of an evening:

*Come along to the very first Scotland-based Meet-up, on the evening of
Tuesday 13th March at the Ghillie Dhu in Edinburgh.*

DevCSI and the Open Biblio team are in town for a meeting and thought it'd
be a good opportunity to meet like-minded and interesting people, so we're
inviting everyone along for lightening talks and chat at the esteemed
Ghillie Dhu in central Edinburgh. We have Sam Leon presenting on the Public
Domain Review, Laura Newman giving a talk on the School of Data and its
Handbook, and Mark MacGillivray speaking on Open Biblio; if you have
something you'd like to talk about, e-mail me and we'll add you to the
schedule (remember, lightning is fast - 3 mins only please!). Otherwise,
just come along for the fun, join in with talk of open data / knowledge in
general and set the world to rights over a brew.

Tell your friends - all are welcome. See you there!

For more information see the Meet-up
post<http://www.meetup.com/OpenKnowledgeFoundation/Edinburgh-GB/618812/>and
feel free to reply to this e-mail for info or to volunteer for a
lightning talk.

Regards,
Naomi

--
Naomi Lillie
Foundation Administrator and Community Coordinator (Open Bibliography)