[openbiblio-dev] BibServer AMI

Glenn Street gstreet at copyright.com
Wed Mar 7 13:14:24 UTC 2012

Greetings,

We're interested in working with BibServer for an upcoming project.  You reference an AMI "ami-4df9c639" on this page: http://bibserver.org/docs/run-your-own-on-amazon/.  However, I can't find this image when doing an AMI search on AWS.   The search returns this message:
Search: "ami-4df9c639"
Top of Form
Your search for "ami-4df9c639" returned no results.
Please try the following recommendations to optimize your search:

  *   Double check your spelling
  *   Try different keywords Bottom of Form

Can you please let me know if the image has been renamed?

Glenn Street
Database Architect
Copyright Clearance Center
222 Rosewood Drive