[openbiblio-dev] bibserver full-text documents

Mark MacGillivray mark at cottagelabs.com
Thu Nov 1 18:41:10 UTC 2012

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 6:12 PM, Tom Johnson <johnson.tom at gmail.com> wrote:

> Mark,
>
> Is there anything people can do to help?

At the moment no, it is just a case of me finishing the setup with the new
hosting provider. Once that is done, I will update about the changes to the
code base, then if people want to make updates or changes, or to create new
collections to share, or other things, we can organise to pull them onto
the new service.

Mark