[openbiblio-dev] bibserver full-text documents

Mark MacGillivray mark at cottagelabs.com
Wed Oct 31 17:45:36 UTC 2012

hi Colin,

It can accept and index full text of documents, yes, although it has not
been enabled to do so yet,

The current instance of bibserver running at bibsoup.net is not currently
functioning properly - I am moving it off to a different service provider
and implementing some updates, so will add full text indexing to it too as
soon as I can.

I had hoped to have this done a couple of weeks ago, but other issues have
somewhat got in the way. I will update as soon as I can though.

Mark