[openbiblio-dev] Feedback on my BibJSON record

Karen Coyle kcoyle at kcoyle.net
Sat Feb 23 15:26:18 UTC 2013

Mark, none of this is a motivation to not include a list of the terms in
use. In fact, I know that Jim Pittman had such a list. For anyone
starting to use bibjson, it is helpful to see such a list, not just a
few very short examples. I find the example page woefully inadequate as
the sole documentation.

kc