[openbiblio-dev] Cannot run bibserver

Javier V. Gómez javvgomez at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 13:33:52 UTC 2015

Hello everyone, I am new to Bibserver and I want to try it since it could
be useful for a project I have in mind. The problem is that, when following
the instructions given at
https://bibserver.readthedocs.org/en/latest/install.html "Install example",
apparently all the steps are done properly but in the last command, when
launching the webserver I get:

python bibserver/web.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bibserver/web.py", line 21, in <module>
    from bibserver.view.account import blueprint as account
  File "/home/jabuntu14/bibserver/bibserver/view/account.py", line 6, in
<module>
    from flask.ext.wtf import Form, TextField, TextAreaField,
PasswordField, validators, ValidationError
  File
"/home/jabuntu14/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/exthook.py", line
86, in load_module
    raise ImportError('No module named %s' % fullname)
ImportError: No module named flask.ext.wtf.TextField

I am using ubuntu 14.04, and pip list shows, among others:
Flask (0.8)
Flask-Login (0.2.11)
Flask-WTF (0.11)

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
PS: is this project still under development? It seems stopped for several
months.