[openbiblio-dev] BibJson to Bibtex

Philipp Kraus philipp.kraus at tu-clausthal.de
Sun Jul 17 16:23:33 UTC 2016

Hello,

I’m new with BibJson. I’m using on my webpage Hugo site generator to build up a publication list. The references are stored within a BibTex file and converted with pandoc-citeproc to BibJson.
This structure work well at the moment, but I would like to create a download of the original BibTeX item, so that the user can copy the BibTex source code. On the web server I store only the
BibJson file, so I would like to get one item of the BibJson file and convert it back to BibTex. So my question is, does there any JavaScript library exists, which allows me to convert an BibJson item back to BibTex on-fly? At the moment I don’t find a library which can do this.

Thanks for help

Phil