[OpenDesign] Joining the list

Jorge Toledo jortogar at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 14:27:42 UTC 2012

Hi everyone!

I'm Jorge, from Spain. I'm very interested in everything related to open
culture, open source/free approach to design (and speciffically to
architecture), etc. I really like the task you're facing in this workgroup
and I'd like to join you and contribute with everything I can.

I have a (quite relaxed) personal research on this topic going on, as part
of an open learning network in Alicante. I call it a "DIWO Master Degree in
Open Source Architecture <http://sociarq.net/en/categoria/diwo/>", but of
course it's a completely unofficial and DIY/DIWO one. I have been thinking
a lot about the definition of "open" lately. Alba Santa and I have started
working on a framework for comparing the degree of openness in different
creation processes, which could be useful for approaching the definition
and testing it upon specific cases. I'll translate the text and send it to
the list over the next weeks.

I still have to set up a GitHub account, but for the moment I’ll be
watching this list and taking part in the conversation.

Best,

Jorge