[OpenDesign] Joining the list

Jorge Toledo jortogar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 18:25:49 UTC 2012

Hello again

Thanks for the welcome, Kat!

Yes, right now I'm in a couple of FLOSS projects. I'm part of the
Comunes<http://comunes.org/>collective and just joined the Libre
Graphics Research Unit <http://lgru.net/> by invitation from MediaLab Prado
(Madrid).

I also recently co-founded librearq.org together with a community of
architects interested in open source, but it's still WIP and more focused
on FLOSS tools than on open design. There are not so many things yet
related specifically to open architecture in Spain, but this seems to be
going to "explode" soon :)

BTW, I'm impressed by the projects and working groups being undertaken by
the OKF. Keep up that awesome work!

Best,

Jorge