[OpenDesign] introducing:

Attila Bujdoso bujatt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 10:56:08 UTC 2012

Hey Anna-Liisa,

welcome to the mailing list.

Actually we have been working on a project called Remix Architecture - to
open up the design process for architectural design projects involving
competitions. If you are interested, I can send you a work-in-progress
document and I am curious about your ideas / feedback.

Are you going to OK Festival? I plan to go, so would be nice to meet up for
a discussion around this topic.

Attila

Attila BUJDOSÓ : bujatt at gmail.com +36-70-2809137 http://bujatt.com