[OpenDesign] DESIS Lab_Re: Hi everyone!

A.V. MUNERA andres.v.munera at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 16:41:14 UTC 2012

Hello Kat,

DESIS Lab is the abbreviation of Design for Social Innovation and Sustainability, is a network of design labs involved in sustainable and social change, I bet you all know about this network http://desis-network.org/

Andrés

A.V. MUNERA
andres.v.munera at gmail.com | http://avmunera.wordpress.com | skype id: andres-v-munera | Twitter @_avmunera