[OpenDesign] introducing:

anna-liisa unt annaliisale at gmail.com
Mon May 7 17:57:04 UTC 2012

Hi,
this is Anna-Liisa, a new interested member on the list whom Kat and
Massimo picked up at the Free City workshop in Tallinn.

At this point Open Design seems to be the next big thing to upgrade what I
do.
It is a bit difficult to succeed as a designer in such a small country like
Estonia, unless you are seriously in to marketing (which I'm not). OD seems
to promise possibilities to share designs globally and thus find a decent
amount of clients.
I'm a freelance landscape architect + PhD student/lecturer at the Estonian
University of Life Sciences. As it was also discussed at one of the
workshops in Tallinn - OD is very challenging in architecture. So I'm super
exited in where this could take me.

Cheers,
Anna-Liisa.

PS: non-coder!