[OpenDesign] Open Design Definition: let's start the collaboration! :)

Dr. Peter Troxler trox at fabfolk.com
Wed May 16 09:42:24 UTC 2012

Hi all

this is Peter from Fab* in Manchester.  I assume that we will have WiFi at the workshop on Saturday, and I will set up a meetingburner event (still looking for a simple and reliable Open Source webconferencing service) for remote participation.

We'll post exact timings and access information to the mailing list

/ Peter