[OpenDesign] New To OpenDesign

Eleanor Yen Choo eleanoryenchoo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 11:01:56 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone!

Thank You for having me here and the amazing opportunity in opening up this
portal for what I find fascinating on the topic of OpenDesign!

My name is Eleanor or from my alumni/ peers back at TaiK- Yen. I'm a
Malaysian/ Chinese and Australian Resident. I've spent a better half of my
life in Melbourne, Aust. (13 Years) and recently, I've moved back to
Malaysia and currently looking for full-time employment (Worldwide) to
travel and embrace new cultures is my motto.

Back in the beautiful Autumn of 2008 - 2009, I was a postgraduate exchange
student representing Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, AUST.
to carry out my Masters Topic on Sustainability Management In New Media
Design Titled: Synergy, A Cross-Cultural Design Initiative.

Thus, with my initial curiosity and endeavour, I became part of MediaLab,
TaiK Alumni! To have a better picture of who I am, I encourage you to add
me into your world of networks:
my.linkedin.com/pub/eleanor-yen-choo/31/236/246

I hope with my brief introduction and enthusiasm to join this collaborative
project, I'll get to know each of you more intimately on what your passion
is, what you're currently working on and what I've been missing from this
forum so lets discuss!

I'm looking forward to learning from you and about you, both individually
and in group settings, so please feel free to get in touch with me. Thanks
Mate, Have A Nice Day.

Speak Soon!
-Eleanor Yen Choo