[OpenDesign] overview of Fab Labs

Dr. Peter Troxler trox at fabfolk.com
Mon Sep 3 20:33:58 UTC 2012

Hi all

there must be numerous bachelor theses according to the information requests we all get …

formally, the list at http://wiki.fablab.is/wiki/Portal:Labs is the most complete directory; you can also check the fab8nz.com site which in some way would include the short presentations of many labs

there is a nice overview created by Ping at http://www.slideshare.net/slidesharefing/fab-labs-overview

just what comes to mind right now while procrastinating on a presentation I have to give tomorrow

/ pt