[Open Design + Hardware] Request for your bios and leadership this autumn

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 00:37:47 UTC 2013

Haha, lingo or no lingo, it's really nice to finally have some faces on the
site to represent our group! Big thanks to those who sent in the first bios
- you are all wonderful.

You'll now find the bios and an updated summary of our Open Design +
Hardware group online at http://design.okfn.org/members/

I'm still taking in bios, so if you have a photo and a minute to grab some
info about yourself, we'd love to feature it here - do keep sending them
along.

Thanks again all!

Kat

hello: @kat_braybrooke <http://twitter.com/kat_braybrooke> | kaibray.com