[Open Design + Hardware] Introducing the "Chuff-a-thon"

Christian Villum villum at autofunk.dk
Wed Dec 4 15:05:11 UTC 2013

Hi list,

As you probably know, the Open Knowledge Foundation has a mascot, Chuff,
pictured here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/okfn/8019235389/in/photostream/

He is a sweet little Okapi that loves loves open knowledge.

But here is the rub: The fluffy little thing on the picture is a trademark
design, so we started talking about the need to figure out what Chuff would
look like if he was redesigned under open terms. In other words - Chuff
needs to be open!
Maybe we could put together a design competition?

Would anyone here be interested in helping put something like that
together? It could potentially be called "The Chuff-a-thon"...!

-Christian