[OpenDesign] Hello all!

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Thu Jan 10 15:46:28 UTC 2013

Hello Astrid, and a (delayed!) welcome to the discussion :)

We're a big fan of the Open Design Lab's work here in the Open Design
working group (perhaps unsurprisingly, haha!) - many ideas and aims in
common that warrant further discussion! Are you guys working on any
projects for 2013 yet?

The Fablab Academy concept is also quite interesting - did you do the
diploma route? How did you find the programme itself? I often find myself
wishing there was a Fablab closer to me so that I could engage more often!

Kat

@ardent_coeur