[OpenDesign] Institute of Making is opening in London - but how open?

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Mon Jan 28 10:04:36 UTC 2013

Hello Heloisa,

Thanks for your thoughts re: the blog post - would be interested to hear
more about your National Association for Fab Labs. There are others here
(attn Primavera, Peter!) who are also working to unite Fab Labs across
borders - is an important topic to be focusing on as we work to promote
openness in our respective nations.

Kat

| Kat Braybrooke | Twitter @kat_braybrooke<http://twitter.com/kat_braybrooke>

| Community Manager, Local Groups <http://okfn.org/local>