[Open Design & Hardware] Introduction: Aleksandar Kovac

Aleksandar Kovač alex.ecorrespondence at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 08:03:55 UTC 2013

Hi everyone an Open Design,
If you allow me, I would love to become a part of these discussions and
perhaps even contribute to some of your admirable work so far.

My name is Aleksandar Kovac.I am a doctoral candidate at Kyoto Institute
of Technology. I have been researching methodologies in theory and
practice of designing in open information contexts. For the last couple
of years I am field-researching designers and designing in open source
software development process, hoping to find where, how, and why do
designers succeed (and more often than not) fail when collaborating on
design solutions in such communities. The idea (loftily said) is to
provide designers some kind of heuristics or philosophy that would guide
their designing behavior when designing with/within communities and
societies both online and offline.

I will do my best to make my contribution here less boring than this
clumsy introduction. :)

Looking forward to reading/replying here,
and greetings to all of you, once more,

Alex