[Open Design & Hardware] Sessions at Mozilla Festival

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 12:55:21 UTC 2013

Awesome, Christian -- coincidentally, I'm actually curating the session
track for "Building the Web Together" at Mozfest which is very
design/digital/webmaking focused, and it would be amazing to get
submissions from the talented folk in this discussion list!

We're just finalising the summary and then I will send out a specific email
asking y'all to get involved. The contribution of Open Design + Hardware
makers and researchers are a big priority for us in this track!

Will send in next week or so. Hope to see many of you there, whether it's
in this track or another likeminded one. It's going to be an amazing
festival this year.

-- Kat

hi, i'm: @kat_braybrooke <http://twitter.com/kat_braybrooke> | find me at:
kaibray.com