[Open Design & Hardware] Introduction: Aleksandar Kovac

Kohtala Cindy cindy.kohtala at aalto.fi
Tue Jul 23 09:12:42 UTC 2013

Hi Aleksandar and all,

This post led me to two more links:

http://www.wired.com/opinion/2013/07/your-friendly-neighborhood-hackathon-might-not-be-so-open-after-all/
an interesting article on hackathon agreements

and
http://abs.sagepub.com/content/57/5.toc
American Behavioral Scientist Special Issue on Open Collaboration and Wiki Research
see also
http://www.andreaforte.net/abs.html
"To support access to this research, we are linking to the submitted (draft) versions of the papers posted by authors as well as to the official version with citation information (full text available for institutions with a subscription) and an email address for authors in case you would like to correspond about their work."

Cindy