[Open Design & Hardware] Launch of Make Things Do Stuff in the UK

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 13:08:20 UTC 2013

Hello Design + Hardware folk,

Last week I helped put on the launch event for Make Things Do Stuff, a new
campaign here in the UK to mobilise 100,000 young digital makers and
creators this summer through a variety of hands-on initiatives. I've posted
about it on the Open Design + Hardware blog here:
http://design.okfn.org/2013/06/06/makers/

Would be great to hear your thoughts as educators and designers.

Also, if anyone else is working on interesting campaigns or initiatives
that they'd like to share with everyone, please let us know and we'll sign
you up to be an author on the blog!

Kat

hi, i'm: @kat_braybrooke <http://twitter.com/kat_braybrooke> | find me at:
kaibray.com