[Open Design + Hardware] FREE?! A one-day journey into the cultures of sharing - 29/11/13 - Rotterdam

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 10:38:54 UTC 2013

...."free culture operates as a nested territory, in which  different
forms of cooperation and collaboration establish working environments
and modes of production that are based on sharing and exchanging
knowledge. This requires a new approach to the production, financing,
distribution, and appreciation of culture. It is in this particular
context that FREE?! explores the potential and limits of this
alternative."

Love this premise.

Hope it's a great event -- if only I was closer to its location, I would
most certainly make the time to go!

hi, i'm kat | ​mozilla <http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/foundation/> |​
OD+H<http://design.okfn.org>| the
open book <http://theopenbook.org.uk>