[Open Design + Hardware] FabLab 9 Japan a couple of photos

Heloisa Neves.com contactme at heloisaneves.com
Tue Sep 3 04:18:45 UTC 2013

Hello everybody.

I was there in Fab 9 and if you need some help and more pictures, I can
help. I´m organizing my material now. No much about open design this year,
more about new processes of production and distribution.

The organization will make available all the videos of the event soon.
Would be interesting to have this link (of the videos)  in this blog. We
had some great discussions about distributed production. Would be nice to
discuss a little about that too.

Other discussions there (maybe not so related with the focus of Open Design
group): formal and informal education, academic researches,
foundations/associations.

Heloisa

2013/9/2 Christian Villum <christian.villum at okfn.org>

> If you could put something together that would be brilliant, Xavier!
>
> -Christian
>
> --
>
> Christian Villum
>
> Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
> skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
> The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>
> *Empowering through Open Knowledge
> *http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork> |
> Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>  |  Newsletter<http://okfn.org/about/newsletter>
>
> *Have you registered for OKCon 2013 <http://okcon.org/>?*
>

> On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 10:12 AM, Xavier Leonard <ideasfromX.L at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Just got back to the states from Japan a few hours ago and am catching up
>> on these threads now. If no-one else has written a Fab9 blog post yet, I'm
>> happy to do it-- I was there 20 days!  If the Open Design Blog is still
>> lacking a full account, let me know...
>>

>> On Wednesday, August 28, 2013, Christian Villum wrote:
>>
>>> Would be optimal to have someone attending write a few lines. Do we know
>>> of anyone else attending?
>>>
>>> -Christian
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Christian Villum
>>>
>>> Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
>>> skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
>>> The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>
>>> *Empowering through Open Knowledge
>>> *http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on
>>> Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |  Blog<http://blog.okfn.org/> |
>>> Newsletter <http://okfn.org/about/newsletter>
>>>
>>> *Have you registered for OKCon 2013 <http://okcon.org/>?*

>> --
>> follow me: @merelyanode

*Heloisa Neves*
www.heloisaneves.com
mobile: +55 11 96074 4483
*
*
*PhD Student* - Open Design | Universidade de São Paulo

*Associação Fab Lab Brasil* - Diretora Executiva
www.fablabbrasil.org