[Open Design + Hardware] Burning Man 2014

Jorge Toledo jortogar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 15:18:55 UTC 2013

Wow, that sounds great!

I don't have the time to get involved, but one my collaborators, Johnny
Rabines, is very interested in both Open Design and the Burning Man
(actually, he's right now writing an article about it, you'll see it later
this week here <http://ecosistemaurbano.org/author/johnny/>), so he would
LOVE to participate.

Do you think he can join the project? I just told him about the list, I
think he already signed up.

Best,

Jorge