[Open Design + Hardware] Development of the Open Design Definition

Massimo Menichinelli massimo.menichinelli at aalto.fi
Wed Sep 25 09:48:43 UTC 2013

Hi all,
just a brief update about the development of the Open Design Definition:

* some issues have been solved, but we still have 5 issues open
* we are now discussing a range or spectrum for Open Design projects,
you can follow the discussion here:
https://github.com/OpenDesign-WorkingGroup/Open-Design-Definition/issues/7
* following this (and the first range proposal), we have reached now
version 0.3
* there's still a lot of work to be done in the part regarding
suggestions for handling IP with Open Design projects, so any help would
be greatly appreciated:
https://github.com/OpenDesign-WorkingGroup/Open-Design-Definition/blob/master/open.design_definition/open.design.definition.md#open-design-and-intellectual-property
* any new issue or comment is welcome! :)

Best regards,

Massimo

Massimo Menichinelli
mobile: (ITA) +39 3402971655
Skype: openp2pdesign.org
http://it.linkedin.com/in/massimomenichinelli
openp2pdesign.org
Metadesign for Open Systems, Processes, Projects
http://www.openp2pdesign.org/